eXtension.org Home of Extension Communities of Practice, addressing a multitude of informational needs across the country.
National Extension Tourism (NET) Information Clearinghouse
Agricultural Marketing Resource Center-Agritourism Section
- Journal of Extension The Journal of Extension (JOE) is the official refereed journal of the U.S. Cooperative Extension System. It seeks to expand and update the research and knowledge base for Extension professionals and other adult educators to improve their effectiveness.
- Land and Water Conservation Fund — provides a system for funding of Federal, State and local parks and conservation areas
- MSU Tourism Database — Michigan State University’s National Database of Extension Materials
- National Sea Grant
- Rails-to-Trails Conservancy — dedicated to enriching America’s communities and countryside by creating a nationwide network of public trails from former rail lines and connecting corridors
- Rivers and Trails Conservation Assistance Program — National Park Service group that partners with communities in conservation projects
- TRA — Travel and Tourism Research Association
- USDA — United States Department of Agriculture Rural Tourism
This Site Hosted by the Texas Agrilife Extension Nature Tourism Program
with Department of Recreation, Park, Tourism Sciences at Texas A&M University