Home of Extension Communities of Practice, addressing a multitude of informational needs across the country – eXtension.org
US Department of Agriculture (USDA; National Institute of Food and Agriculture) – http://www.usda.gov
Agricultural Marketing Resource Center; Agritourism Section – http://www.agmrc.org/commodities__products/agritourism/
- Journal of Extension — The Journal of Extension (JOE) is the official refereed journal of the U.S. Cooperative Extension System. It seeks to expand and update the research and knowledge base for Extension professionals and other adult educators to improve their effectiveness.
- Land and Water Conservation Fund — National Parks Service; provides a system for funding of federal, state and local parks and conservation areas
- National Sea Grant
- Rails-to-Trails Conservancy — Dedicated to enriching America’s communities and countryside by creating a nationwide network of public trails from former rail lines and connecting corridors
- Rivers and Trails Conservation Assistance Program — National Park Service group that partners with communities in conservation projects
- Travel and Tourism Research Association — purpose is to enhance the quality, value, effectiveness and use of research in travel marketing, planning and development.
- Environmental & Resource Economics Program – US Department of Agriculture program