National Extension Tourism (NET): http://extensiontourism.net
Please add your name and video to our contact list!
The mission of the National Extension Tourism (NET) Design Team is to enhance Extension tourism programs nationally by providing relevant information, useful resources, and networking opportunities for Extension professionals and others working in the broad area of tourism and recreation.
NATIONAL EXTENSION TOURISM DESIGN TEAM
Chair: Miles Phillips
Origin — The National Extension Tourism Design Team was originally created in 1994 as one of four national Extension focuses under the Communities in Economic Transition Initiative.
- Holly George, County Director Plumas-Sierra Counties
- Steven Burr, Utah State University; National Extension Tourism Design Team
- Doug Arbogast, West Virginia University Extension
- Diane Van Wyngarden, Iowa State University Extension and Outreach
- Diane Kuehn, New York Sea Grant; SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- Lisa Chase, University of Vermont Extension
- Chair: Miles Phillips, Texas Agrilife Extension Service, Texas A& M University
- Stacy Tomas , Tennessee Tech University
- Suzanne Ainley, BES, MSc, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicole Vaugeois – Vancouver Island University, Canada Nicole. Nicole.Vaugeois@viu.ca
- Scott Loveridge, Director – North Central Regional Center for Rural Development (NCRCRD)
- Stephan Goetz, Northeast Regional Center for Rural Development
- Don Albrecht, Director of the Western Rural Development Center
- Sumner Davis, Interim Director, Southern Regional Development Center
The National Extension Tourism (NET) Design Team was created in 1994 as one of four national Extension focuses under the Communities in Economic Transition Initiative.
This Site Hosted by the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Nature Tourism Program
with Department of Recreation, Park, Tourism Sciences at Texas A&M University