National Extension Tourism (NET): http://extensiontourism.net
Please add your name and video to our contact list!
The mission of the National Extension Tourism (NET) Design Team is to enhance Extension tourism programs nationally by providing relevant information, useful resources, and networking opportunities for Extension professionals and others working in the broad area of tourism and recreation.
NATIONAL EXTENSION TOURISM DESIGN TEAM
Origin — The National Extension Tourism Design Team was originally created in 1994 as one of four national Extension focuses under the Communities in Economic Transition Initiative.
- Co-chair: Doug Arbogast, West Virginia University Extension Service
- Co-chair: Stephen Komar, Rutgers University Cooperative Extension
- Lisa Chase, University of Vermont Extension
- Miles Phillips, Texas A&M Agrilife Extension Service
- Stacy Tomas, Oklahoma State University
- Stephen Brueggerhoff, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service
- Steven Burr, Utah State University Extension
- Holly George, University of California Cooperative Extension
- Frank Burris – Oregon Sea Grant Extension
North Central Region:
- Cynthia Messer, University of Minnesota Tourism Center
- Andy Northrop, Michigan State University Extension
- Diane Van Wyngarden, Iowa State University Extension and Outreach
- Suzanne Ainley, Ainley Group, Singhampton, ON, Canada
- Nicole Vaugeois – Vancouver Island University, Nanaimo, BC, Canada
- Mark Skidmore – North Central Regional Center for Rural Development
- Stephan Goetz, Northeast Regional Center for Rural Development
- Don Albrecht, Director of the Western Rural Development Center
- Steve Turner, Southern Regional Development Center
The National Extension Tourism (NET) Design Team was created in 1994 as one of four national Extension focuses under the Communities in Economic Transition Initiative.
This Site Hosted by the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Nature Tourism Program
with Department of Recreation, Park, Tourism Sciences at Texas A&M University